Have you every had those days where your mind will not stop thinking about something. I usually have problems sleeping as I can’t shut it off. Well, normally for me its usually work related, but since I started this blog and had time off work due to illness, my creative side of my mind has taken over. This is good news, but I do not have enough hours in the day do to everything.
To keep track of what I have been thinking here is a list of projects, in no particular order:
- Cork boards for my etsy store (frame purchased and backing board)
- Caterpillar growth chart for etsy store (circles cut out and painted)
- A stuffed elephant (pattern forming in my head – probably purple colored)
- A t-shirt rug (in white, yellow, orange and red circular pattern)
- Twin quilt for my son (material purchased)
- Tie art feature in orange’s, grey’s and green’s (inspired by this art piece featured on sewingwithneckties.blogspot.com)
- Modern Quilted placemats and table runner
- Fabric design/printing using my son’s art work and www.spoonflower.com
- Creating a side table (for the kitchen) and shelving (for my new craft table space, hopefully without blocking too much light from the window.) from my soon to be repurposed teak futon
- Textured picture of airplane view of field (out of melted crayons, bought crayons and have photo to base it off)
- Chalk drawing of a face (subject chosen)
Home and Garden Design (the most costly ideas)
- Backyard: Planters, Circular area, Copper waterfall feature
- Master Bathroom: Multi-colored wood wall feature, grey painted wall, new cabinets from the M collection of WetStyle, shower and bath also from WetStyle, grey glass tiles
- Master Bedroom: Orange Chair (either this but in orange; or this one), tie art feature in orange’s, grey’s and green’s (see above).
- Other Furniture I have been thinking about adding: Sofa for bonus room, Light for my new sewing desk (see photo’s above), Light above dining room table (I want a large box light but kind find one I like), Floor lamp (not sure what room, love the red cable).
So as you can see, sooooo many ideas – let’s see what I can get done. I’ll post as I finish things (finish being the operative word).