Do you want to join me in all the fun? Great!!
How about “the sew mama sew” giveaway day!!
How about the chance to win a Free Motion Quilting Kit!! I am having so much fun with my 30 days of FMQ practice, that I thought I would share a FMQ kit that I put together (Kit also includes the Supreme Slider, not featured in this picture).
- Beginners Guide to Free Motion Quilting. A great book with plenty of examples!!
- Simplify Aurifil Thread 50wt. I love Aurifil thread when FMQ, it makes all the difference.
(Picture Source: Camille Roskelley Blog)
- Machingers Gloves. I have tried three different types of quilt gloves and these are just in a different league. Wonderful!!
- Supreme Slider. This sheet reduces friction and allows the quilter to move the quilt easily.
This whole kit is worth ~$85 USD.
I will choose the winner at random using random.org. This is open for everyone; USA based and internationally (shipping will be covered by me). The giveaway is open until May 16th @ 5pm PST.
So, to enter just leave a comment telling me “What FMQ technique do you like or want to learn”. If you are a follower, you can leave a second comment letting me know.
*Note: I usually try to reply to all comments but may not be able to do so due to the volumes of a giveaway.
And the winner is:
which is Pauline Perry….I will email you tonight for your details. Congratulations!!
504. Thank you for the giveaway.
505. I’ve never done FMQ aside from practice on a batting sandwich so just being able to do a basic stipple would be great!
506. I want to learn any FMQ! I have done a little. I don’t know why it scares me so much!
507. I’m a bloglovin follower!
508. I want to learn to make large spirals
509. I love FMQ – what a perfect giveaway! I love doing flowers or feathers just need to keep perfecting the skill!
510. I’m practicing feathers right now, but I also need to work on the size of my stippling. I have a hard time keeping it consistent. Thank you for the great giveaway.
511. I’m a new follower via email.
512. trying to perfect the perfect clamshell right now.
513. I’m new so any help is good!
514. Feathers is on the top of everyone’s list, but those little circle fillers are showing up everywhere. I am just now getting started trying to learn FMQ on my regular sewing machine. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com
515. I follow you on bloglovin. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com
516. I’m a FMQ rookie… having only done it a couple of times on very small projects. I love the look of pebble quilting and would like to someday learn how to do that well.
517. I am entering this to win it as a gift for my mother-in-law who recently got a quilting machine so I cant really comment on a technique Id like to try as I know nothing about it yet! Thanks for the chance to win!
518. I have only done straight line quilting so I’d love to learn FMQ:)
519. I follow through bloglovin
520. Would love to learn how to do the little circles whre they all look round..
What a super prize you have put together.. any one would be thrilled with this.
Thanks for the chance.
521. From the few FMQ techniques I tried, my favourite was a variation on paisley, with two or three echo lines (I’m not sure how to describe it properly).
522. Don’t really know many techniques yet, just starting out.
523. I’ve never even tried FMQ! I’d love to learn though
524. Awesome giveaway! I’d love to learn how to do free motion pebble quilting. Thanks!
525. I’m still a beginner so I don’t really know FMQ techniques, but I really want to learn. It looks like too much fun!
526. I am still pretty new. I have gotten pretty good at stippling, but I would like to improve my skills with pebbles.
527. I’d love to be able to quilt anything! I’ve only tried straight line quilting so far, but it was rewarding all the same! Thanks for the chance.
528. this is a great giveaway! Thanks for the chance.
529. I like seeing people’s loop-da-loops interspersed with hearts and I’d love to some day master that!
530. Thanks for the chance! I am really new to FMQ, so I just need to start with the basics. Great giveaway!