The quilt top for my sampler design is finished!! I even got in a quick photo between the rain showers.
I decided that I would use a slight offset grid in the 2nd row as I wanted the Half Rectangle Triangles to form a flying geese pattern. I am really happy with how it has turned out.
- Entangled (Heather Dutton)
- Mud Cloth (Andrea Whalen)
- Free-form arrows (Andrea Whalen)
- Math Blue (Katarina Roccella)
- White Birchbark (Kelly – Weaving Major)
- Twinkle Lights (Heather Dutton)
- Dark Orange Spot (Alex Morgan)
- Hip Chip (Alex Morgan) – will be the binding
Spoonflower Sample Block Tutorials
These blocks are being taught in my Spoonflower Classes, the last of the blocks are scheduled for September. In the meantime, I will continue to post each of the block tutorials, in case you want to make it up as well. Here are the first two:
That is my finish for this week. Linking up to Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday.