I love giveaway day held by Sew Mama Sew. Its such a great time to give back to community.
This year, I am going simple. In the 2.5 years of sewing, can you believe I have already purchased 650 yards of fabric from Hawthorne Threads!!!! I love their service and selections. I even purchase fabric for my Mum in New Zealand from them due to their fabulous international shipping/services.
So, I am giving away $75 gift card to Hawthorne Threads. Maybe you can pick up some of these new lines that I also just picked up (NOTE: images are screenshots of Hawthorne Threads New Arrivals section)….
So, to enter:
- Leave a comment answering “What is your # 1 project you have on your wish list?”
- Also, if you are a follower (my blog or instagram – ml_wilkie) please leave a second comment.
If you aren’t a follower, then I hope you take a look around, check out some of my pages (QDAD – Quilt design a day, or check out my new page on the quilting classes I teach or my recent finishes, and here)
- International participants are welcome
- Giveaway is open until Sunday, May 10 at 5 p.m. PST and I will email the winner by Wednesday, May 13.
Have fun and good luck!!
Please note: this is NOT a sponsored giveaway and the views above are my own opinions.
CLOSED: WINNER is #397 which is Kelcie who said “397. My number 1 project is to finish my sons peekaboo quilt.”
I will email you with the gift certificate shortly.
604. I would really love to make a double wedding ring quilt as well as a cathedral quilt.
605. I want to finish my aeroplane bags.
606. I have to sew some summer clothes for my children 🙂
Thanks and have a great day!
607. A wedding quilt for my niece.
608. I am a new follower.
609. I have soooooo many projects I want to get done!!
610. My next big project is a self designed hexagon quilt. I’m playing with the design currently.
611. I would love to make an old fashioned design (like the wedding ring quilt) all black and white – love the Cotton and Steel House Design fabrics! thanks for the giveaway! rjgosnell at gmail dot com
612. I would love to complete my first quilt!
detroitgirl77 AT gmail DOT com
613. I follow via bloglovin
detroitgirl77 AT gmail DOT com
614. I just got the Hex n More and Super Sidekick rulers, and can’t wait to start one of Julie’s patterns. I’m probably going to start with Glimmer, but I’m still auditioning fabrics on my design board while I complete another quilt I’m piecing right now. Love your blog. And thanks for this lovely giveaway.
615. My next big project will probably be the paper pieced La Passacaglia quilt.
616. I would love to start a passacaglia quilt, I love paper piecing and fussy cutting. Thanks for the chance to win! jacklynnsteven at netzero dot com
617. I follow you on Instagram, I’m @jacklynngt. jacklynnsteven at netzero dot com
618. My number one “wish list” project is to actually finish (quilted and all) a quilt. I’m at making blocks and sometimes even an entire quilt top, but never actually get anything finished!!
619. I follow via Bloglovin 🙂
620. Well, this is exciting. I found your site while looking at your arrows block in the “1000 Quilt Inspirations” book.
My next project is hopefully going to be a new purse…Or a modern pickles dish quilt… Or a fun cell phone/game apps themed quilt for my 5 year old son.
621. I want to finish a full sized quilt.
622. I am looking forward to working on a quilt made from swap blocks. I will be receiving lots and lots of blocks this June. Can’t wait to play with them and turn them into a gorgeous quilt!
I am amazed by your generosity in this giveaway. You are AWESOME!
623. I would love to sew a coat for next winter. Ambitious….
624. Someday I would like to make a recreate a quilt made my great grandmother. It is a bed sized quilt of hexagon flowers.
625. I follow on instagram(littlehousenthedairy)
626. I have made a list of all the things I want to make this year as well as the month i will do them! The next one I plan to do is some pinstripe pants for my 16 month old boy!
627. Following on bloglovin
628. The number one top project on my list to make or finish, would be a Swoon quilt from my DS Hope Valley fabrics. Thanks for the great giveaway. Hawthorne Threads is one of the best online.
smflks at gmail dot com
629. i follow you on Bloglovin under my Michelle Nichols Folkerts account.
smflks at gmail dot com
630. I follow you with bloglovin!
631. I want to finish my first quilt for my best friend! It’s been 2 years since I started…good thing she’s my bffe! Tx
632. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !
What a sweet+generous giveaway!
I am wanting to do a blue and cream throw of Blueberry Crumb Cake next-probably mini pinwheels mostly with several varied borders-so excited to start this project-a Christmas gift for my daughter !
Thank Yous to you+Hawthorne Threads !
633. Happy to follow you on FB,Blog lovin !
634. follow on blog lovin
635. I want to try a Bottled Rainbows quilt
636. I really want to start on a Liberty quilt.
637. I am determined to make some garments that I like and fit properly!
638. I’ve been following along with a bookmark. Your patterns are amazing!
639. My next project is going to be the feathers quilt with Anna Maria Horner’s pattern. I have nearly all the fabrics I need – and most of them came from Hawthorne Threads 🙂 Thank you so much!
640. Hi – I’m following via email. Thank you
641. I really want to make a red, white & blue quilt. I have the fabric – I just need to get going. Thank you
642. My next project is a cool colors bed sized quilt for my parents lake house.
643. I also follow on IG and Bloglovin 🙂
644. To redo a brown and beige Bear Paw’s quilt. I did one before but I was just learning how to quilt. Not very good job done. So, I will make another one and this will be much better. I love to go shopping and especially if there are new arrivals involved. Thank you for being a part of the SMS Giveaway Day and giving me the chance win such a generous gift card.
645. I have a bunch of projects in the works, but for my *wish list*, I’d love to finally tweak a top pattern to the point that it fits & flatters funny-shaped me — and then make a dozen.
646. I have a Medallion Quilt kit waiting for me..a mixture of broderie perse applique, paper piecing etc on it..just gathering the courage to start!!
647. would like to get my first quilt done
648. I follow on blogovin, email and instagram
649. My #1 project on my list is the quilt I want to make for our bed. Of course, I keep have other quilts and projects that have some sort of deadline, so that one keeps getting pushed to the back burner.
650. I’m a follower on Instagram (reddelicious109)
651. On the top of my list is summer dresses for my 3 daughters!! Thanks for the amazing giveaway!!
652. Gypsy wife but it scares me with all of its scrappy glory so I have not started it only looked at the pattern.
653. follow on bloglovin