I love giveaway day held by Sew Mama Sew. Its such a great time to give back to community.
This year, I am going simple. In the 2.5 years of sewing, can you believe I have already purchased 650 yards of fabric from Hawthorne Threads!!!! I love their service and selections. I even purchase fabric for my Mum in New Zealand from them due to their fabulous international shipping/services.
So, I am giving away $75 gift card to Hawthorne Threads. Maybe you can pick up some of these new lines that I also just picked up (NOTE: images are screenshots of Hawthorne Threads New Arrivals section)….
So, to enter:
- Leave a comment answering “What is your # 1 project you have on your wish list?”
- Also, if you are a follower (my blog or instagram – ml_wilkie) please leave a second comment.
If you aren’t a follower, then I hope you take a look around, check out some of my pages (QDAD – Quilt design a day, or check out my new page on the quilting classes I teach or my recent finishes, and here)
- International participants are welcome
- Giveaway is open until Sunday, May 10 at 5 p.m. PST and I will email the winner by Wednesday, May 13.
Have fun and good luck!!
Please note: this is NOT a sponsored giveaway and the views above are my own opinions.
CLOSED: WINNER is #397 which is Kelcie who said “397. My number 1 project is to finish my sons peekaboo quilt.”
I will email you with the gift certificate shortly.
704. I really want to make myself some summer dresses!
705. My heather ross economy block quilt is the #1 wish list – I WANT TO WORK ON IT NOW list – project of mine 🙂
706. Thanks for the giveaway.
707. I’m ready to start a applique quilt – haven’t done that yet in a large quilt
708. I haven’t picked a pattern yet, but my number one project is a baby quilt for my upcoming niece or nephew.
709. Thanks for a great giveaway! #1 on my quilty bucket list is a Norway quilt – I have most of the fabric purchased for it already but, of course, I have a million little to-dos that keep popping up. 🙂
710. Following on Bloglovin’ @trekkiechick
711. I really just want to finish a picnic quilt I started over a year ago.
712. My most wanted wish list item would be a new king sized bed quilt. I haven’t gotten around to making it because of the huge size and there are just so many other things that need to get sewn first. *sigh*
713. I’d sure love to tackle a king sized quilt fur my bed!
714. I really want to make an Irish chain quilt using 1.5″ scraps – one day I’ll have the time!
715. I’m a new follower via feedly
716. I’ve been really wanting to make a weather themed quilt to keep in my basement to be interesting for my kids when we have to go down for tornado sirens!
717. I’m looking forward to exploring your blog. Thanks!
718. Oh golly… my #1 project on my wish list? I think for now it’s to finish all my WiPs before my baby arrives (any day now, technically), but I think I would really love to work on and someday finish the quilt I started for myself. It just keeps getting shoved to the back burner!
719. sewing through my stash for my daughter’s summer wardrobe.
720. I want to make a pineapple quilt
I want to make a quilt for my daughter. Thanks for awesome giveaway