I have been contemplating what my goals are this year, and to be honest I don’t really have any defined goals.
I do, however, have things I want to do more of:
- Be more engaged with a wider quilting community.
- Kept expanding and learning my quilt style.
- Teach more quilt classes this year. New class offerings are coming later this month.
- Release a few more quilt patterns. Start with the previously released magazine submissions.
- Submit quilts to one or more Quilt shows.
- Work on a couple of magazine submissions and additional content submissions.
I would also like to finish at least half of these WiPs this year:
1. Orange Creamsicle; 2. Home; 3. Rangers Station; 4. Tree-lined Street; 5. Lines Drawn; 6. Bjorn the Bear; 7. Aerial Quilt; 8. Tapa Cloth Star; 9. Stitch and Flip
I have a couple of other things brewing but still working on defining them. So, that’s my loose plan for 2017. What about you all?