If you have missed any of the book reviews you can now find them here (or it is one of the sub-menu pages if you click on SqueekCrafts above).
What upcoming quilting books do you have on your wish list?? In the spirit of upcoming book reviews, here are some of the ones that are on my wish list. What is on your list, are any of these of interest to you? Here are 10 that are on my wish list.
- Vintage Quilt Revival – Katie Clarke Blakesley, Lee Henrich & Faith Jones (Dec 2013)
- Playful, Little Paper-Pieced Projects – Tacha Bruecher (Jan 2014)
- Quilting with a Modern Slant – Rachel May (Jan – 2014)
- The Modern Appliqué Workbook – Jenifer Dick (Jan 2014)
- Modern Quilts & More – Einmo (Feb 2014)
- Minimal Quiltmaking – Marston (Mar 2014)
- Modern Quilt Perspectives – Thomas Knauer (Mar 2014)
- Make & Love Quilts – Mary Katherine Fons (Jun 2014)
- Lucky Spool’s Essential Guide Modern Quilt Making (Jun 2014)
- Savor Each Stitch – Carolyn Friedlander (Jul 2014)
Winner is #38. which is Mary Ann @ Little house on a diary. Congratulations, I am sending you an email to get you mail address.
Giveaway #2: Book Review Tuesday – Modern Bee
And the winner is #109 who is Helen P. from Australia. Congratulations and I will be sending you an email to get your mail address.
Hope you all have a great weekend.