…well at least a project that continues to grow. Last week, I had to fly to Las Vegas for a 3 hour meeting. It meant that I had at least 14 hours on a plane/in an airport….
and to keep me company my travel project….yes, it was my hexie quilt. Some details/reminders on this WiP:
- It has been just over 1 year of sewing these hexies together.
- I only really work on it at bees and traveling.
- All the prints are unique (except for one or two where I accidentally reused).
- It shows a great history of prints I have used for other projects as I always try to use the scraps
- I am aiming for a lap quilt (~60″) and right now at the widest its 42″