After having so much fun in Beth’s New Bloggers Blog hop, a few of us joined in on the Scrap-bee-licious organized the wonderful Ashley and Laura. Each month the “Queen of the month” decides on a block design and we all send in our blocks.
Ashley is first up and she chose a block pattern to make a similar quilt like this Converging Corners quilt by Ashley @ Film in the Fridge. Here are my blocks….all ready to ship.
I decided to make one block a warm colored block:
and the other a cold colored block:
I think they complement each other and I hope they work well with the other blocks.
The rest of the schedule is as follows, I can’t wait 🙂
- August: Ashley @ Wasn’t Quilt in a Day
- September: Gwendellyn @ The Rainbow Revolts
- October: Cath @ Wombat Quilts
- November: Alyce @ Wonderland by Alyce
- December: Nicole @ Modern Handcraft
- January: Rachel @ Let’s Begin Sewing
- February: Nanette @ Yeah, I Made That
- March: Liz @ beadqueene’s bits and baubles
- April: Robin Sue @ RobinSue Quilts
- May: Stephanie H @ Simple Sewendipity
- June: Stephanie A @ Quarter Incher
- July: Michelle @ Factotum of Arts
- August: Laura @ Little and Lots
Linking up with CrazyMomQuilts – Finish it up Friday.
Also, come back tomorrow as its my 1st blogoversary, and in celebration I have a giveaway this weekend and next weekend. This is also, in conjunction, with Fun Day Sunday give away – being hosted by Julie @ 627 handworks.