The fabric shop of focus this week, you guest it, it is Fabricworm. I love the definition of Fabric worm….A person devoted to fabric. You know that means most of us fabric addicts :-).
I have recently started buying fabric from Fabricworm, as they have good specials on a regular basis, in fact one for Memorial Day – 30-60 % of selected fabric. I don’t tend to buy bundles or whole lines, more one off fabric 1/2 yards. They do also they have a great range of Japanese Import fabrics. So, here are the new additions to my stash:
Puti de Pome, So Happy, Hippos, 5 Total, these hippo’s are a linen like fabric and I am planning in using them for pencil cases, felt-tip wraps or bags/totes for kids.
Erin McMorris, Moxie: Buttercup Tangerine, Talk Talk Tangerine, Buttercup Grass, Talk Talk Sky. I am thinking of using the buttercup fabric for the outer pencil cases and the Talk Talk fabric for the inside lining.
- Lucie Summers, Summersville Spring, Leaves on the Vine, Green
- Lecien, Isso & Ecco Heart, Houses Navy
- Laurie Wisbrun, Bright and Buzzy, Sky
- Keiki, Mind Your P’s and Q’s, Forest Critters
- Jaqueline Savage McFee, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Squares Orange
I am linking up with Sunday Stash @ Finding Fifth.