I have been busy, busy, busy this weekend. I have finished the baby quilt but I am going to hold out so I can take some good photo’s, but I did get to share it in our quilt guild meeting today. I got some great feedback, it looks pretty with the binding and now being washed.
Also, at the quilt guild there was a pin cushion swap…..this is the pin cushion I made (it is based on this Christmas Ornament I found on pinterest this weekend). I filled it with brown rice – next time I think I will mix it with stuffing and rice. Linking up with Let’s get Acquainted Monday, hosted today by Em @ Sewing by Moonlight.
Alyssa over at Pile O’ Fabric, has a great new fabric stash link up where she gives you a color palette to start with. I loved this as I have some great Spoonflower fabric that worked in with my bundle.
- Joel Dewberry, Aviary
- Riley Blake, Chevron purple on purple
- Lizzy House, Pearl Bracelet
- Samarra Khaja, Sticks & Spots, Stripes & Dots (from Spoonflower)
- Lori Craffey, Berry feathers (from Spoonflower)
- Lori Craffey, Zig zag mulberry (from Spoonflower)
- Henry Glass, Cruzin’
- Jason Yenter, Bloom Modern
- Jenn Ski, Chicken Wire Green
Also, don’t forget to check out this week’s posts for the “Let’s Get Acquainted New Bloggers” Blog hop hosted by Beth @ Plum and June.