I had high hopes for completing a slew of projects on this vacation. Unfortunately, they were dashed, not by the usual reasons but for running out of fabric. Can you believe that!!
Here is what I did accomplish, which definitely will put me in good stead for upcoming weeks (please excuse the photos as I did not have my usual settings or choices in the beach house we were renting).
Spoonflower Sample Quilt
This was actually the one finish I really had. I finished all 9 blocks for my Spoonflower Sample quilt. That means all my classes are prepared for the Modern Block series I am doing at Spoonflower.
One of the designs I liked from the first week of Quilt Design a day, the Neighborhood quilt, has been sponsored by Oakshott cottons.
I was actually able to make a start on it yesterday, and I am already 1/2 way through making this mini quilt (32″ x 34″). The fabric colors are amazing and I am surprised at how well it sew up without too much fraying. I totally understand the love of oakshott cotton now.
It’s a wrap. That is all the progress and 1 finish I made this week. So, overall not too bad, if I do say so myself. Linking up with Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday.