Alyce over @ Wonderland by Alyce was the Scrap-bee-licious Queen bee this month. She requested 12 inch X & + blocks with a specific color palette. This was my first time making X & + blocks….I know shocking!!
Here are my two finished blocks:
I loved making them, and I have decided to make a whole quilt using greens, blues, reds, oranges and yellows. I can’t get enough of them :-).
Here is a shout out to the others in the Scrap-bee-licious….
- August: Ashley @ Wasn’t Quilt in a Day
- September: Gwendellyn @ The Rainbow Revolts
- October: Cath @ Wombat Quilts
- November: Alyce @ Wonderland by Alyce
- December: Nicole @ Modern Handcraft
- January: Rachel @ Let’s Begin Sewing
- February: Nanette @ Yeah, I Made That
- March: Liz @ beadqueene’s bits and baubles
- April: Robin Sue @ RobinSue Quilts
- May: Stephanie H @ Simple Sewendipity
- June: Stephanie A @ Quarter Incher
- July: Michelle @ Factotum of Arts
- August: Laura @ Little and Lots
Those are great!! I love the Tula Pink with the grey dots!
Cool blocks! I like the wood grain on the left.
I love X+, and this color palette really shows them off well. beautiful!
🙂 Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation
Love your blocks. This is going to be a really fun quilt when all done.
Thanks I think so too 🙂