I have finally managed to get back to my phased circles quilt. You know, my goal to finish for July…well, I think I will at least have it basted before the end of July. My plan for the back is to use the black, white and grey Carolyn Friedlander prints I have not utilized on the front (that will make 38 of her 42 prints used in this quilt!!)
(Pst…I could so totally make a quilt out of just this palette too!!)
I was so excited to get started on the back, until I realized I was short on one of the prints and 2 white strips (of a jelly roll). Frustrating, especially since I am on vacation for the week and will have to put it aside until I get home….where fabric should be waiting.
I did move forward with a graduating look, from light to dark to light….which means the last print I need will be added to each of the ends.
So, that is where I am at this week. I am hoping by next week, that it will be basted (that will depend on whether I am traveling for work or not).
Linking up with Lorna over @ Sew Fresh Quilts for Let’s bee social (button on the right).