Are you confused when people talk about aqua, teal, jade, turquoise, topaz or cyan?? This is one of my favorite color ranges at the moment. Cyan is actually one of three of the secondary colors in the RGB color models. All these colors can be considered a tint or shade of Cyan. I thought the shades were well represented in this wikipedia page.
I decided to take a pull of my Kona Solids and my prints to show you all, as a base.
Here are some prints in my stash that fall in this range.
From left to right:
- Electreecity in Marine, Jungle Ave – Sara Lawson
- Full Circle in Blue Jay, The Shape of Spring – Eloise Renouf
- Bike Path, Sun Print Bike Path in teal – Alison Glass
- Corsage, Clover Sunshine – Alison Glass
- Netorious in teal, Cotton and Steel Basics
- Stylus Text in Lagoon, Indelible – Katarina Roccella
- Korkek in Jade, Glimma – Lotta Jansdotter
- Queen Anns Butterflies in Topaz, Alchemy – Amy Butler
- 1000 Cranes in Cerulean, Tsuru – Rashida Coleman Hale
- Leaves in Turquoise, Beyond the Backyard – Jane Farnham
- Pearl Bracelet in Swiss Chard, Pearl Bracelets – Lizzie House
- Squared Elements in Kings Road Turquoise, Squared Elements, Art Gallery Fabrics
- Turtle Bay in Turquoise, Prince Charming – Tula Pink
- Monarch in Aqua, August – Sarah Watts
- Arrows in Mint, Moonlit – Rashida Coleman Hale
- XOXO in On the rocks, Cotton and Steel Basics
- Dottie in Bluebird, Cotton and Steel Basics
- Butterfly in Blue, A beautiful thing – Zoe Pearn
- Chicken Coop in Egg Blue, Birch Farm – Joel Dewberry
I have so many more prints I could share, but I limited myself to 10 minutes 😉 Linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash (see button on the right).