This month, I felt like I got a lot accomplished. It is so hard not to share photos of everything you are doing!! I still have 5 days including today to get my list down….and I will be using every day, for sure.
- Finish “Neighborhood” Quilt – quilt and bind (this will be my main goal for August for A Lovely Year of Finishes) [QUILTING PROJECT FOR THIS WEEKEND]
- Finish “Spoonflower Sampler” Quilt –
quilt and bind [TARGET: NEXT MONTH FINISH]
- Finish “Phased Circles” Quilt –
baste,quilt and bind (basting is complete and quilting will start in September) [TARGET: NEXT MONTH, expecting an OCTOBER Finish]
- Finish testing a paper piecing pattern (Bjorn the Bear) –
piece/top, baste,quilt and bind,
- Project 1: Secret project ( ;-)) [PROJECT COMPLETE and WRITTEN UP].
- Jungle Ave Tapa: this is the quilt I won for the design – cut, piece, top complete, baste, quilt and bind. [CUTTING AND PIECING UNDERWAY, maybe a top finished this weekend]
This is the only photo I will show of the “Jungle Ave Tapa” quilt, but here is a sneak peak just to prove I have actually started. I am excited!!
Linking up with Lee over at Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday (see button on the right).