I have had some deadlines lately that I have just missed. I feel bad about it and decided that this month, I am committing to finishing up some projects.
This week’s WiP and focus projects are:
- First priority: Sisterhood of the traveling quilts – Laura’s (@littleandlots) quilt addition…She wanted a row of blocks, that represent the rainbow. I was pulling fabric trying to decide and all of a sudden I found that I loved Tula Pink + Alison Glass combination. It just happened I was pattern testing at the same time for Juliet @ Tartankiwi, and feel in love with the Can-can girl paper piecing template. I am almost finish – here is Miss Orange through Miss Violet…
Only Miss Red to go, and I am hoping that she will be finished tonight (PS. there might be a giveaway on Friday to celebrate completing these).
- Secondly: I plan to bind my Idea, Design, Create quilt to show at our Guild meeting this weekend…probably my Friday night sew along project. I got the quilt back from Sarah @ Crinkle Love who did the wonderful quilting!!
- Project of the Month and my goal for ALYoF is the same as last month – my Spoonflower Sampler Quilt. I actually plan, starting next week to release a block or two patterns per week (total of 12 blocks), as I complete the quilting and binding on this project. So stay tuned every Saturday for the releases!!
- Sisterhood of the traveling quilt: Jess’ @Quiltyhabit who wants jewel tone curves. I have the perfect start, for this project and I am re-purposing this UFO.
- Start and complete my quilt top for our guild’s Spoonflower charity quilt challenge.
- Lastly, is my planning and buying supply’s for my possible QuiltCon entries.
Linking up for this week’s WiP projects @Freshly Pieced WiP Wednesday and for my monthly goal, A lovely year of finishes (see buttons on the right).