Around Christmas, I posted a new design for a sampler quilt. I have decided to move forward with making it up, as I might be teaching it soon locally, as a series of classes. I need to make sure the blocks work as a mini quilt (36 x 36″) and lap quilt (72 x 72″).
First step, of course my favorite part, the fabric selection. I have a open decision to make on the dark blue print….which one do you think, 1 or 2?
Option 1: Route (Alex Morgan)
Option 2: Entangled (Heather Dutton)
Here are the fabrics (in option 2) and the links in where to find them on Spoonflower.com.
- Entangled (Heather Dutton)
- Mud Cloth (Andrea Whalen)
- Free-form arrows (Andrea Whalen)
- Math Blue (Katarina Roccella)
- White Birchbark (Kelly – Weaving Major)
- Twinkle Lights (Heather Dutton)
- Dark Orange Spot (Alex Morgan)
- Hip Chip (Alex Morgan)