It is give away day, and I am celebrating that I almost have 100 followers. This is a summary of the things I have been working on so far this year, that you may or may not have seen 🙂
To show my appreciation, I would like to offer this give away.
The give away is:
- A copy of the book Pillow Pop which has some amazing patterns and instructions for different Pillow covers.
- Two Mini Charm Packs (to use possible in creating a postage stamp (18 in.) cushion cover)
1 x Bella Solids Candy Pack
1 x PB and J Candy Pack
What do you need to do to win?
- In the comments below, let me know your favorite craft book or your favorite design item you would like to have in your house
- For a second chance to win, let me know in the comments below how you follow me, i.e. follow by email, wordpress or bloglovin.
- All comment must be added by May 10 at 5 p.m. PST, and
- The winner will be chosen at random and be emailed Sunday, May 12, so make sure if you are a no reply blogger, you leave an email address. I will also post the winner back here.
I am linking up with “A lovely year of finishes”. Here are my goals for May, I decided to keep them really simple.
Finish 9 small projects, which include:
- Etsy order for Chair Bags
- Madrona Road Mini Quilt
- 18″ Pillow for Quilt Guild Pillow Swap
- Finish machine quilting “Four Seasons in One Day” Quilt
- Start one of the mini quilts (see side bar)