We arrived back from vacation with an action packed weekend planned.
Firstly, I am ecstatic about my first sale on Etsy. I finished making a custom order for chair bags (for 11 in. wide kids chairs).
The first picture is the actual color swatch which shows the true color, the second picture is the finished bag but the photo was taken in the evening light.
The other big project this weekend is the backyard – we are having a “working bee”, where friends come over and help us out with manual labor in exchange for food and drinks. The two walled levels are being put into the backyard as designed in the previous post. This weekend we should have the following update done to that post (cross fingers 🙂 ):
Additional steps over the next few weekends:
- Order and get the wood (DONE)
- Order and get the sand, gravel and dirt (DONE – except for the gravel)
- Lay out the step walls (DONE)
- Put in french drains behind each step (DONE)
- Fill in with soil (DONE)
- Order and install concrete step tops
- Order and get sod
- Add the additional vegetable garden (DONE)
- Place the boarders for the vegetable garden path
- Fill with stones
I will post photo’s on Monday on the progress of our back yard :-).
My projects, over the weekend is to try to make progress on the:
- Four Season’s Quilt
- Place mats
- New Monster Designs