I did not get through all my March goals but I think I did pretty well, and I found out why they call it March Madness around here. My March was just complete madness and went by so fast :-). Here are my finishes and updates. Here are my finishes and updates. Linking up with “A Lovely year of Finishes” and Amanada Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts.
- Bottom, Baste and Quilt, the “Four Seasons in one day” (named after a crowded house song).
Finished the bottom and basting but still quilting
- Finish 2 sets of chair bags.
- Finish 1 set of pot holders (custom order)
Fabric arrived today….hopefully will finish tomorrow.
- Finish a E-reader case
New finish today
- Sew + Finish the Triple zip pouch
- Kiwi Paper Piecing Cushion Cover
- Make 1-2 Blocks for our Madrona Road Challenge
Continue with my more general goals
- Continue with Life Style Challenge with a focus on:
– No Sugar or Processed Food
– Exercise 3 times a week
I did not accomplish this this month
- Post 3 times a week min.
- Post a new recipe each week