I feel I have made quite a bit of Progress on many of my goals this month. I still may have bitten of more than I can chew. Reminder for April – no more than 3 craft goals !!! Checking in with Lovely Year of Finishes.
Before I move into where I am at for March, I have planned the new technique to try for June (how’s that for planning). For my birthday (June 8th), I booked a workshop with Lotta Jansdotter who does amazing fabric printing, and to top it all off, I can spend the weekend in NEW YORK!!! You can check out her website here. I am so excited.
Ok, back to the now!!! I did finish a little hexie coffee cup sleeve for a custom order, in addition to my March goals. Here is where I am at for March:
- Bottom, Baste and Quilt, the “Four Seasons in one day” (named after a crowded house song).
Back finish, Basted, and my first line of quilting done.
- Finish 2 sets of chair bags.
- Finish 1 set of pot holders (custom order)
- Finish a E-reader case
- Sew + Finish the Triple zip pouch
Fabric Cut, ready to start sewing.
- Kiwi Paper Piecing Cushion Cover
Completed on Friday. This by far has been my favorite project and I love how it turned out.
- Make 1-2 Blocks for our Madrona Road Challenge
Design decided and first block complete
Continue with my more general goals
- Continue with Life Style Challenge with a focus on:
– No Sugar or Processed Food
I am doing ok on processed food but awful in avoiding sugar – need to work on that the next two weeks
– Exercise 3 times a week
I have executed a plan and suckered in a friend to walk with my twice a week – Thanks Su 🙂
- Post 3 times a week min.
Definitely doing well on this one
- Post a new recipe each week
Yes, at least one recipe a week