First month of 2014 is over, and to be honest it was a little difficult to keep up with my goals, mostly due to the flu and bronchitis I had over the first two weeks of the month. Now that all is better, I am happy with what I accomplished in the shortened month.
This was the goals/plan for January:
- [UNDERWAY – 2 of 4 blocks complete] Riley Blake Challenge Quilt (Fabric Purchased, Kona White needed) GOAL for A LOVELY YEAR OF FINISHES FOR FEBRUARY
- [COMPLETE] Scrap-bee-licious Bee Blocks (Use Stash)
- [COMPLETE] Stash Bee Blocks (Use Stash)
- [COMPLETE] Pillow Pop QAL (threadbias) (Use Stash)
- [COMPLETE] Projects for Book Review Tuesday (Use Stash)
For February, I need to revise my goals slightly. I think I can finish two lap –> full size quits per quarter….I think one per month may have been slightly optimistic. So here is the revised plan:
|Old Plan||New Plan|
Linking up with Lee over @ Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday (see button on right menu); and for my February goal – “A Lovely Year of Finishes” (button on right menu).