This week, how about a little game , a mystery book?? A completely different approach, I know, but I hope you will have fun. Here’s how we will play….below are 10 clues, take a guess of what the book is, by leaving a comment. If you are a follower, leave a second comment.
Next week, I will review the book, and I will randomly select a winner who will win a hard copy of the book (your answer does not have to be correct just give it a go).
1. A quilting reference book
2. For varying skill levels, beginners to advanced quilters
3. Good techniques section from cutting, appliqué, EPP techniques, quilting
4. Designs include classic, modern, contemporary
5. Includes several variations of a single design
6. Each chapter has at least one project
7. Machine sewing required
8. Flying geese, ohio star, amish square, electric fan, pictures in the stairwell
9. A great travel companion
10. Blocks, blocks and more blocks
51. Guessing 500 Quilt Blocks, but really don’t know!
52. I’m guessing 500 Quilt Blocks by Lynne Goldsworthy and Kerry Green.
53. bloglovin follower: Nicole Sender
54. I’m guessing 500 Quilt Blocks.
55. I hope it’s “500 Quilt Blocks” by Lynne Goldsworthy and Kerry Green. It’s on my wishlist!
56. I am also guessing 500 Quilt Blocks.
57. 500 Quilt Blocks
58. I follow with Bloglovin
59. I’m going to guess it’s 500 Quilt Blocks.
60. I’m a follower through WordPress.
It seems we are all on the same page of guessing 500 Quilts. Irregardless who actually wins, we all need to remember that all quilters are winners every day!!! Good luck to us all!
I follow via bloglovin’ Thanks