Toda, June 8th, is my birthday!!! I am going to share with you a couple of my recent purchases which I am in love with. First up, my new addiction – Aurifil thread…which I recently purchased three boxes. I love how it sews, whether I am using it for piecing, quilting or EPP. I love the colors…what a wonderful palette of inspiration. As you may be able to tell I have cracked open my Botanics box already (the middle one) for my current project….and can not wait until I get to the quilting with the thread. The second thing I am loving and so excited about is Cotton and Steel. After seeing all the IG love of Quilt Market (ah…someday, when I grow up), I could not wait to get my hands on it….especially on the basics package from them. Anxiety is growing….I have pre-ordered everything. to my surprise, Laura @ Little and Lots emailed last week, and put me onto this wonderful bundle; Moonlit by Rashida Coleman-Hale (Cotton and Steel). I am loving those arrow prints, and everything for that matter :-). Those are two of my favorite things.
Lastly, in celebration of my birthday, I also have a giveaway. A fat quarter bundle consisting of 15 prints of First of Infinity Text. Just leave a comment about the one quilty purchases/ things you are in love with at the moment. I will draw a winner randomly next Sunday. Hope you all have a good week. Linking up with Quilts from the Attic for Molli’s Sparkles Sunday Stash.
99. I just bought Aurifil for the first time also, I have read lots of great reviews about it! Thanks for the giveaway
100. Right now I’m in LOVE with my new walking foot – I don’t know how I got by so long without it!
101. Happy Belated Birthday! I didn’t purchase it but my Mom got it for me and it is a new sewing machine! I always wanted to sew but could never afford to and last week my Mom made that a dream come true! I don’t have alot of fabric (lol 1 sheet) so I’d really love to win this! Thank you so much for the chance to win such a great giveaway and for having such a great site! Good luck to everyone!
102. i love quality needles. all of my quilts are hand pieced and hand quilted so i always need high quality needles. babscorbitt at gmail dot com
103. Happy belated birthday. I continue to spend too much on fabric. Currently carolyn friedlander.
Pingback: Sunday Stash #21: The illusive coral + Winner | Factotum of Arts
I’m trying not to break the bank, but I’ve currently bought a couple spur of the moment prints, both of which were Aneela Hoey
I am lusting over the Cotton and Steel collections but also April Rhodes Arizona! Haven’t technically purchased either of them yet but odds are high that I will 🙂