At least once a month, I have decided to pull fabrics that represent a specific color. When I started collecting fabric 18 months ago, it was hard to get the right colors for a project without trial and error in purchasing. So, I hope this helps folks find that right fabric for the right project at some stage. If you have specific colors in mind let me know.
Today, the color is coral. It is a peachy looking color which meant, for me, this is not the easiest of colors to get right. You don’t want it to be too pink or too orange. I also like it when I can have a color in a variety of values and saturation. Here was my selection from my stash:
In case you would like to pick up any of the fabrics…from left to right:
- Garden Gate in Berry, Sweet as Honey, Bonnie Christine
- Jewel in Coral, Catnap, Lizzie House
- Ripples in Peach, Les Amis, Patty Sloniger
- Ume on Momo Peach, Floating World, Umbrella Prints
- Sketchbook in Pink, Hand Drawn Garden, Anna Maria Horner
- Lil Meadow in Peach, Les Amis, Patty Sloniger
- Domino Dot in Geranium, Waterfront Park, Violet Craft
- Script in Watermelon, Minimalista, AGF Studio
- Turtle Bay in Pink, Prince Charming, Tula Pink (Hard to Find, NOTE: that I purchased mine at “The City Quilter” in NYC, but the link is to an Etsy store who I have not used)
I am linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash (see button on the right).
Lastly, the winner of my birthday giveaway, from last week is:
who is Janet Schultz….who is having a birthday in June, as well. Janet I have sent you an email to get your details.