Ok, so where did July go???
I wanted to let you all know that I may be a little busy over the next few weeks. Great news, it is all to do with sewing/quilting. Over the weekend, after finishing another quilt top, I laid out all my UFO’s….quilt top finishes.
3 of the quilt tops were finished in the last 3 months, the other 3 in the last year. To add to the pile, I have at least 2-3 additional quilt tops in the works; one of which, is the Neighbourhood Quilt. I have started the 3rd row, and decided on all the Oakshott Cotton colors I will be using for the other blocks.
So, my priorities (well lets say its more a refocus exercise) over the next few weeks are:
- Finish “Neighborhood” Quilt – top, baste, quilt and bind (this will be my main goal for August for A Lovely Year of Finishes)
- Finish “Spoonflower Sampler” Quilt – baste, quilt and bind,
- Finish “Phased Circles” Quilt – baste, quilt and bind,
- Finish testing a paper piecing pattern – piece/top, baste, quilt and bind,
- Finish two other projects (they are a secret for now ;-)) – cut, piece, top, baste, quilt and bind.
I plan to continue doing some of my usual posts WiP Wednesday, QDAD on Thursday, Finish it up Friday and Sunday Stash, they just might be a little intermittent.
Don’t you hate it when those projects sneak up on you :-). Linking up with Lee over at Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday and linking up with A Lovely year of finishes (see buttons on the right).