Last week, I was starting to freak out with all the UFO’s / WiPs I had on my list. Well….I can honestly say I have made a big dent into the list.
When I stress I make lists….this was my list last week and I have now completed the crossed out items.
- Finish “Neighborhood” Quilt –
top, baste,quilt and bind (this will be my main goal for August for A Lovely Year of Finishes)
- Finish “Spoonflower Sampler” Quilt –
baste,quilt and bind,
- Finish “Phased Circles” Quilt – baste, quilt and bind,
- Finish testing a paper piecing pattern – piece/top, baste, quilt and bind,
- Project 1: Finish two other projects (they are a secret for now ;-)) –
cut, piece, top, baste,quilt and bind.
- Project 2: Finish two other projects (they are a secret for now ;-)) – cut, piece, top, baste, quilt and bind.
My WiP and a small finish, is that the Neighbourhood quilt top is complete. This has been made with Oakshott Cottons and Kona Oyster…. Onto to quilting!!!
I plan to take a long weekend to focus on quilting some of my quilts…so there maybe complete finished projects this week!!
Linking up with Lee over at Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday (see button on right).