After my big clean up of my sewing room, I am feeling very productive. To keep the productivity up, I need to set my “A lovely year of finishes goals” for January.
My focus this month is to finish my Spoonflower Sampler quilt and write-up the pattern for each of the blocks. I have already made some progress on this quilt (sorry for the quality of the photos…we have had some grey and miserable weather over the last week).
My Blog and a Give away
Those that use WordPress hosted environment, knows that you get an annual report on how your blog went this year. In 2014,
- If my blog was an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 4 days for that many people to see it.
- My top posts were the iPhone/iPad stand tutorial, and Gypsy Wife QAL (final link up of the finish is happening now)
- My blog was viewed by 137 countries
- I posted 190 times this past year
The best news though, and the reason for running a give-away today is I now have 1,000 blog followers. I want to say a big thank you to those that follow me, who make me feel part of a community and who have become close friends. I will randomly select a winner Tuesday 13 January 6pm EST….for a $30 gift card to Hawthorne Threads. Leave a single comment if you are a follower letting me know the one big thing you want to accomplish this year. Mine … to “Sew my Stash” in the first 6 months of this year.
Additionally, based on WordPress annual report for my blog, I am sending a $30 gift card to these top commenters.
99. congratulations on 1000! My big goal for the year to to sew my Swoon quilt. It keeps getting put off for other things that are usually for other people and I really need to do this for myself. It will be so lovely on my bed. Thank you for the giveaway.
100. I want to sew my stash also in 2015, but I’m making an exception for Quiltcon, Love Hawthorne threads, thanks for the giveaway!
101. Congratulations! Your blog is always fun to read. I would like to finish at least five quilts. I have them planned but need to spend more time sewing.
102. My goal for 2015 is to make a quilt for each of my 6 kids and complete a patriotic quilt for my husband that served in both the Army and Air Force.
103. I’m hoping to finally make the husband I have planned for my husband.
104. Congrats on 1,000! I’m happy to say that I’m one of the many who follow you on Bloglovin. I think my big push for this year will be to actually join the local guild. Thanks for the chance to win!
105. Finish my Gypsy Wife quilt! Congrats on 1,000!
548. I love the beautiful simplicity of your quilt back here! So lovely! I’ve pinned it to my “Quilty Goodness” board on Pinterest (with proper credit, of course!). Feel free to follow me if you’d like: http://pinterest.com/lipglass/quilty-goodness/