Oh my gosh!!! I hate to do this, but have you started thinking about Christmas? The thought came to me this week when I got an order for two twin quilts. We started to discuss dates and then finally decided that the best timing for having the quilts done would be for Christmas gifts.
I don’t have too much to do directly for Christmas, 3 twin quilts and 3 stockings but I would like to partake in my company’s Christmas Craft fair. So right now I am thinking about stock I will need…
- Christmas stockings (none in stock – would like 10-15)
- Cushion/Pillow covers (only two in stock so far – thinking I need 10)
- Chair bags/pockets (have 7 in stock but would like 14)
- Gift card holders (none in stock – would like 10)
- Pencil cases, Pencil rolls (none in stock but would like 10)
This means a lot of work between now and Christmas. This leads to this month’s “Lovely Year of Finishes” goal – I would like one of the twin quilts finished.
I am deciding between one of the three following quilts to do this month (these are the 3 that need to be done by Christmas):
This quilt by Knotty Gnome http://blog.knottygnome.com/2013/07/sparkling-diamonds.html
This quilt by Just Quilts
Or Candy Coated from Sunday Morning Quilts (the one on the cover):
Off to the drawing/design board and to see what others are up to this month.