Let’s start with some miscellaneous fabrics I purchased for my stash. These were all from Sew me a Song‘s Etsy store. My random selection, definitely looks like a possible quilt pull in this photo.
I have included links (left to right) of those that are still available.
- Chalkboard in Green, ABC Primeby Wilmington
- Newspaper, Collage, Carrie Bloomston
- Newsprint in Grey, Stof of Denmark
- Pencil Stripe in Brown, Stof of Denmark
- Pencil Stripe in Green, Stof of Denmark
- Empire Mark in Tailcoat, Curious Nature, Parson Gray
- Circles and Text in Purple, Adventures, Stephanie Wright
- Painted Cups in Yellow, Collage, Carrie Bloomston
- Dots and Lines in Gray, QH Textiles (linen)
- Dots and Lines in Natural, QH Textiles (linen)
So, onto my non-fabric ramblings…I have come to a couple of realizations lately:
1. I can honestly say that I could post a Sunday Stash until the end of the year without buying any more fabric. The fact, I have had to start an overflow room (in the guest room) while I frantically make up some projects so I can store all the fabric back in my sewing room may be a good indicator…hmm….maybe I need to put another budget together to finish out the year.
Have you got a list yet for the end of the year?? I do (hehe):
- Zen Chic, Figures, (Available now)
- New Kona Cottons, Robert Kaufman (August)
- Carrie Bloomston, Paint (August)
- Leah Duncan, Gramercy (August)
- Alison Glass, Handcrafted (October)
- Francis Newcombe, Cherie (August – just some of the prints)
- Bonnie Christine, Winged (August – just some of the prints)
- Tula Pink, Moonshine (September – just some of the prints)
- Anna Marie Horner, Honor Roll (November – just some of the prints)
2. I have not posted a Sunday Stash in a while, which I promise is an indicator that I am really trying to get some stuff finish – the “kaleidoscope of butterflies”, the “wonky herringbone placemats” and now the “phased circles” quilt and the “Spoonflower Sampler” quilt. While happy I am starting see things finish up, I also feel really bad for all those that have commented but I have not responded lately….I am definitely catch up on the last weeks worth of comments tonight.
How do you find the balance between blogging and sewing??
Linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash (see button on the right).