After visiting New York where I visited a couple of quilt shops, I decided I needed to come home and visit my local quilt shop. Thimble Pleasures is my local quilt shop, it is in Chapel Hill North Carolina. It has an amazing selection, that I feel was better than the New York stores.
I was not looking for anything in particular but I did I pick up some fun prints:
1) Prosperity Hens (Yellow) – Locally Grown by Marissa and Creative Thursday, Andover Fabrics
2) Sheep Parade – Locally Grown by Marissa and Creative Thursday, Andover Fabrics
3) Little Apples White Clothes by Aneela Hoey
4) Posy, Story by Aneela Hoey for Moda
And some more graphic/color based prints:
1) Parsons Gray, Seven Wonders, Clouds
2) Bloom Modern by Jason Yenter from In The Beginning Fabrics
3) Sketch, Crosshatch in Turquoise by Timeless Treasures Fabrics
4) Madrona Road, Haystack in Tangerine by Violet Craft for Michael Miller
5) Bloom Modern by Jason Yenter from In The Beginning Fabrics
Next week, I will be showing you my latest purchase from Fabricworm…hint, hint 😉 I was building my yellow stash:
Linking up with Fiona @ Finding Fifth for Sunday Stash.