I have two great quilt shops in my area. I recently visited one of them, Thimble Pleasures. I was delighted to find these great 1/2 yard pre-cuts.
- The stripes are not Kaffe, not sure what they are but I will update this post once I find out.
- Meadow Vale in Bright, Leah Duncan
- Summer Grove in Night, Leah Duncan
- Hearty Good Wishes Whales, Janet Clare
- Domino Dot in Navy, Violet Craft
- Circle Square in Maple, Denyse Shmidt
- Mice on Bikes in Cocoa, Lizzy House
Those are my additions this week. Linking up with Sunday Stash that is being hosted this week by Quirky Hannah.
Last week, both Ashley and Kate commented on pulling great stash fabric. Thank you and this post is for you guys 🙂
I love fabric!! My husband would definitely agree with me, when I say “I am an addict and proud of it”. I started off without much of a stash, but over the last 6-8 months that has been rectified. Now, one of my favorite things to do is pull fabrics and put them together and see how different they can be with fabrics not from the same line.
One of my favorite core colors is grey, it is so versatile. You can use it
- As a main color – this is an example with my Lotta Aerial quilt
- or you can use it as a background fabric, whether it be a pattern/low volume
- or as a solid, neutral
I recently bought a variety of grey fabrics and I thought I would share my bundle. These will be a staple in upcoming quilts.
From left to right:
That’s it for this week. Linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash (see button on the right).