The two winners from last week’s give away are:
Which is Sara who wrote: 27. Wonderful! I love the fabric! She has won the 2 fat quarters.
Which is sarahschraw who wrote: 8. Wow! I love that fabric. and you have one the 12 swatches.
I will email both of you to get your mail addresses.
For a quick Finish it up Friday, I have finished my triple zipper pouch for the Triple Zipper Pouch Swap. It is a secret partner swap where I know who I am sending it to but they don’t know who they are getting it from. I will be posting tomorrow 🙂
- Lining: Straw hat blue, Cloud 9 (purchased from Joann)
- Small pocket front: Flirty Flowers Tonal Dots in Pink, Robin Zingone, Robert Kaufman (purchased from Fresh Modern Fabric)
- Small pocket front: Crosshatch in Plum, Architextures, Carolyn Friedlander, Robert Kaufman (purchased from Westwood Acres)
- Back + large front pocket: Hexo in Kryptonite, Technicolor, Emily Herrick, Michael Miller (purchased from Fat Quarter Shop)
- Zippers (purchased from Zipit)
I love the technicolor hexo fabrics, don’t you??
Linking up with AmandaJean @ Crazy Mom Quilts