The two winners from last week’s give away are:
Which is Sara who wrote: 27. Wonderful! I love the fabric! She has won the 2 fat quarters.
Which is sarahschraw who wrote: 8. Wow! I love that fabric. and you have one the 12 swatches.
I will email both of you to get your mail addresses.
For a quick Finish it up Friday, I have finished my triple zipper pouch for the Triple Zipper Pouch Swap. It is a secret partner swap where I know who I am sending it to but they don’t know who they are getting it from. I will be posting tomorrow 🙂
- Lining: Straw hat blue, Cloud 9 (purchased from Joann)
- Small pocket front: Flirty Flowers Tonal Dots in Pink, Robin Zingone, Robert Kaufman (purchased from Fresh Modern Fabric)
- Small pocket front: Crosshatch in Plum, Architextures, Carolyn Friedlander, Robert Kaufman (purchased from Westwood Acres)
- Back + large front pocket: Hexo in Kryptonite, Technicolor, Emily Herrick, Michael Miller (purchased from Fat Quarter Shop)
- Zippers (purchased from Zipit)
I love the technicolor hexo fabrics, don’t you??
Linking up with AmandaJean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Congrats Sara and Sarah!!! So glad somebody will enjoy these fabrics, happy sewing gals 🙂 Michelle, thanks again for hosting the giveaway, what a great opportunity!
Love the fabrics of your triple zip pouch!
Thank you…I am not really a pink person but I love that technicolor fabric and together I think they look pretty cool.
Nice work and congrats to the winners!
BTW loving that pixel art quilt….Daniel and I were talking about how great it was and the amount of work it would take…both of us are impressed 🙂
I love the colours in your triple pouch – looks great!
Thank you. I love those greens in the stretched hexagons.
Your triple zip looks amazing! So bright! 🙂
Gosh that one is pretty! Beautifully smooth and well-sewn too!
Thank you 🙂