Last week, both Ashley and Kate commented on pulling great stash fabric. Thank you and this post is for you guys 🙂
I love fabric!! My husband would definitely agree with me, when I say “I am an addict and proud of it”. I started off without much of a stash, but over the last 6-8 months that has been rectified. Now, one of my favorite things to do is pull fabrics and put them together and see how different they can be with fabrics not from the same line.
One of my favorite core colors is grey, it is so versatile. You can use it
I recently bought a variety of grey fabrics and I thought I would share my bundle. These will be a staple in upcoming quilts.
From left to right:
- Summersville Spring – Black Smoke (purchased at my LQS – Thimble Pleasures, NC)
- ? (purchased at my LQS – Thimble Pleasures, NC)
- Maze in White, the color collection (Hawthorne Threads)
- Crosshatch Sketch in Charcoal (Hawthorne threads)
- Daisy Chain in Gray, Meadow (Hawthorne Threads)
- Sunprint X and +, Alison Glass (Hawthorne Threads)
- Squared Element (Hawthorne Threads)
- Ghastlie Clover (Fresh Modern Fabric)
- The Block in Cream and mist (Fresh Modern Fabric)
- Word play Collection (Stash Modern Fabric)
- Chrysanthemums and Birds in gray (LQS – The City Quilter NYC)
That’s it for this week. Linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash (see button on the right).