Guess what??? This is my 100th post. In celebration of all the support and fun I have had so far, I have my first give away…. a pair of pot holders I have made (seen here or here or in the color of the winners choice). Like the post, leave a comment or become a follower; and a winner will be chosen at random, and announced next Friday.
What are my plans for the near future – well at least for February??? Well, I linked up with A lovely year of finishes and The Girl who Quilts to give me the incentive I need to finish some of my projects and my goals for 2013.
Here are my crafting goals for February:
- As mentioned on Friday 1st, complete top and back of my “Four Seasons in one day” (named after a crowded house song).
- Finish 4 sets of chair bags.
- Finish 4 sets of pot holders
- Cut out fabric for my son’s quilt
- Triple zip pouch
- Try out a paper piecing block
More general goals
- Continue with Life Style Challenge
- Post 3 times a week min.
- Post a new recipe each week