This weekend has been really productive!!!, and it means that I am closer to my February Goals. If you remember, I linked up with A lovely year of finishes and The Girl who Quilts (and I won the give-away, which is so cool!!!)
This is a check-in on where my goals are.
- As mentioned on Friday 1st, complete top and back of my “Four Seasons in one day” (named after a crowded house song)
I have now almost completed the top – I worked out a way to make the border in more of a block instead of a string which gave me more manageable pieces to work with. I also worked out the corner pieces as well 🙂
- Finish 4 sets of chair bags.
I have cut out 2 sets of chair bags but have not started sewing yet.
- Finish 4 sets of pot holders.
I have 3 sets of pot holders completed…our kitchen is a light green – these are the ones I made for use in our kitchen.
- Cut out fabric for my son’s quilt.
Not started yet
- Triple zip pouch.
Fabric and other materials selected.
- Try out a paper piecing block.
Not started yet but I have something in mind.
More general goals
- Continue with Life Style Challenge.
See yesterday’s update here.
- Post 3 times a week min.
Check – doing well. I also joined Pinterest, I was struggling with just using bookmarks to find things I liked in the www. Let me know if you have a site or which sites you would recommend I follow.
- Post a new recipe each week.
Check – doing well