I definitely love being on vacation, and to share there is one more vacation post coming tomorrow. As far as my sewing efforts, I did not get 4 hours a day but did at least two which is great if you ask me. I also did not get everything done that I wanted (I was a little too optimistic), but I did make a good dent in my list. I managed to complete or start:
- Two triple zipper pouches made for teacher gifts
- One triple zipper pouch for Triple Zipper Pouch Swap (post to come)
- Basted 60 solid grey 1 inch hexagons, now starting to hand-sew them on to my hexagon quilt and I am almost finished that row. Need to finish this by August 9th to enter A Season by Hand @ Clover and Violet
- Kiwi Cushion/Pillow front complete (post to come)
- Finally, I finished Blocks 1, 2, 3 of Tula City Sampler and in 1/2 day managed 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (3 weeks down, only 6 more to catch-up on). Here are what the last 6 blocks look like….remember I a using Spring House by Moda for the fabric.
Also, it is the last week of the Let’s get Acquainted New Bloggers Blog Hop which has been hosted by Beth @ Plum and June. A big shout out to Beth who has been a wonderful and inspiring host. If you have a chance check out the last week’s New Bloggers Post.
Vicki @ A Quilter’s Mission
RobinSue @ RobinSue Quilts
Elisa Lea @ Lovelea Designs
Elizabeth @ In The Boon Docks
Jenny @ A Note To Follow Sew
Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts
Sonia @ Fabric & Flowers
Emily @ Sew E.T.
Em @ Sewing by Moonlight