I love using low-volume fabrics. I decide to put together a low-volume mosaic, that I would like to buy. I have recently bought a few of these from Hawthorne threads.
- Pilvi in Eggplant, Mormor – Lotta Jansdotter
- Line Leaf in Khaki,Bark and Branch – Eloise Renouf
- Leaves in Curry, Botanics – Carolyn Friedlander
- Text in Charcoal, Sunrise Print Text – Alison Glass
- Triangularity in Stardust, Chromatics – AGF
- Soaring Free in Cloudy, Safari Moon – Frances Newcombe
- Wood Grain in Teal, Scenic Route – Deena Rutter
- Jewel in Coral, Catnap – Lizzy House
- Up in the Air Pollen, Up Up and Away – Skinny LaMinx
- Mod Dot in Dove True Colors – Heather Bailey
- Meandering in Petal, Wee Wander – Sarah Jane
- La Venta in Jade, Palos Verde Voile – A Creative Mint
Of course, you can’t just have low-volumes, you need some bright and vibrant color prints too!!! Here is my recent purchase…..I am loving Alison Glass Clover Sunshine (purchased from Westwood Acres).
I am using this bundle, in a project for Book Review Tuesday. I am thinking of double dipping. I love those purples on the left which could be perfect for “Radiant Orchid” Pantone Challenge link-up.