A couple of weeks ago, I showed my combined purchases for January. Some of the pile were whole lines I liked, others were fabrics to grow my stash fabrics. Here are some of those:
- Madhuri Red Circles (Fat Quarter shop and currently on sale)
- Sun Print Feathers in Rogue (Hawthorne Threads
- Madhuri medallion Red (Sew for a song)
- Norwegian Woods Too, Foxtrot in Purple (Hawthorne threads)
- Tule, Sand Dunes in Golden (Hawthorne Threads)
- Herringbone in Yellow (Hawthorne Threads)
- Sun Print Corsage in Sun (Hawthorne Threads)
- Sun Print Party Streamer in Sun (Hawthorne Threads)
- Madhuri Elephants in Orange (Stash Modern Fabric)
- Stitch Circle in Navy (Hawthorne Threads)
- Scenic Route, Trees in Blue (Hawthorne Threads)
- Hothouse Flowers, Seeds in Blue (Hawthorne Threads)
- Hothouse Flowers, Seeds in Light Blue (Hawthorne Threads)
- Scenic Route, Trees in Green (Hawthorne Threads)
- Madhuri Green Stripe (FQS, Currently on sale)
- Hothouse Flowers, Seeds in Green (Hawthorne Threads)
- Sun Print Feathers in Lime (Hawthorne threads)
Linking up for Sunday Stash, this week is being hosted by Sarah from Mila + Cuatro.
Oh, yum, yum, yum!!! I love that Norwegian Woods Too, Foxtrot in Purple… And I am not a purple person. Sweet stash additions, Michelle!
i love the purple foxes- and your fabulous color story photos!
Fantastic blenders for your stash there. Do you have plans for the Foxtrot in purple? Thanks for linking up!
What great stash builders – I especially love all your blues and the Trees print in green. It’s so hard to find nice medium greens that don’t stray too yellow, and that’s a great one because the print allows you to mix it even though the background is a true emerald.
I love it all! Especially those yellow elephants!!!
That purple is fantastic. And Hawthorne threads is one of my favorite fabric shops.
That Norwegian Woods Too print is so amazing! It looks so much better in your photo than in theirs – makes me want to break my fast (again) to buy it! (But I won’t!)