Over the last week, I reached 500 followers (between wordpress and bloglovin’)!!! I was so surprised. I started this blog and quilting in September 2012, to find people with similar interest, that I can learn from and be inspired by, as I was embarked on this new crafting/arts journey.
You all have been so supportive, and I am constantly amazed at how wonderful the quilting/craft community is.
Giveaway time. To celebrate the 500 followers I am giving away:
- One of the books that have been featured so far in “Book Review Tuesdays”
- Your choice of 2 x 1/2 yards of any prints featured in the Sunday Stash posts of 2014 (as long as they are still available, please note not all fabrics are shown in the below mosaic…for full selection check out the posts)
- All three of my Craftsy patterns, and I will also include my new Tapa Star patterns (though they are untested and currently just the paper piecing templates).
- Your choice of hexagon coffee cup sleeve and matching mug rug or a triple zipper pouch (colors of your choice).
If you are a reader (no need to follow) leave a comment below, letting me know, what your choices are for each of the above items (ie. which book, which 2x 1/2 yards and whether you would like the coffee cup sleeve or zipper pouch). I will randomly choose a winner, next Saturday (22 March), after 6pm EST.
Also, if you are one of my top 5 current commenters (based on wordpress statistics, top commenters over the last 1000 comments) you will have an email from me later today, for a $50 USD gift certificate to Hawthorne threads!!
Thank you so much….If you want to become a new follower, check out the right hand menu for bloglovin and email buttons. For the wordpress folks – you can follow using the button on the ribbon at the top of the post.
One final thing, check out Melissa’s post today over @ Sew Bitter Sweet Designs about “A Lovely Year of Finishes”. They do such a great job in organizing this link-up month to month….and today I am the participant highlight!! I hope you all are having a great weekend.
50. CONGRATS ON YOUR BLOG !
What a great giveaway! I’d select “Quilting From Little Things” – Stitch Circle In Navy – the zip pouch! THANK YOU !
51. Congrats! If I were lucky enough to win, I would choose the Pillow Pop book, any of the fabrics in the upper left hand photo and the zipper pouch.
52. Wow 500 followers congrats! I would love to win The Practical Guide to Patchwork, zipper pouch, A splash of Spring
53. What fun to choose!! I think the Modern Bee Book, upper right mosaic, and the zipper pouch. Thank you! And congrats! Will follow on Bloglovn.
54. Congratulations! If I were the winner, I would choose the Sun Print Party Streamer fabric in Sun, the Zakka Style book and the zipper pouch.
55. Congratulations! What an awesome milestone!
I would like to receive The Practical Guide to Patchwork, A 1/2 Yard each of Sun Print Feathers in Rouge and Madhuri Red Circles, and the Triple Zipper Pouch (which is lovely).
56. Congratulations! I’d love to see Quilt Lab, haven’t yet looked at that book. A Splash of Spring looks wonderful and your pouch is just too cute.
57. Here goes. I like the idea of The Practical Guide to Patchwork, love the Savanna Glow in Mint fabric and would really love the zippered pouch. Thanks, Kathy
58. What a FUN Give-a-Way!! Thank You!! 🙂
I would choose”Modern Bee” book, “Savanna Glow In Mint” & “Freshly Cut in Lilies” fabrics (I LOOOOOVE the “Splash Of Spring”!!), & the Zipper Pouch!!
I also Follow thru Bloglovin’ & Email too.
59. I would pick the zipper pouch, Leah Duncan’s meadow and a practical guide to patchwork
60. I would choose the Practical Guide to Patchwork, some animal prints from Safari Moon, and the zipper pouch. Thanks!
61. Congratulations on your milestone! I’d be happy to have 50 folks even FIND my blog. 🙂
I think I’d have to choose the Bee book, the Umbrella Prints and the zipper pouch. Thank you for the generous opportunity to win!
62. I like the book The Practical Guide to Patchwork, any of the yellow fabric mentioned in the Sunday Stash #7 – 2014 (Madhuri Elephants in Orange and Sun Print Party Streamer in Sun are my favorites) and the zipper pouch.Congratulations on reaching 500 followers. I’m a bloglovin follower.
63. Oh my goodness! What a fabulous giveaway! Congratulations!
FYI – my choices would be Meadow, Zakka Style and the triple zipper pouch! xxx
64. I’d like Quilting line and colour, Constellations blue and turquoise spots (or any spots or Turqoise) and the zipper pouch
65. Congrats on reaching 500. I like the book Quilting Little Things; the Joel Dewberry- Botanique Mosaic Bloom in blue,and Hothouse Flowers in light blue; and the 3 zipper pouch. Thanks for the giveaway.
66. Congrats!! I hope you have treats for your self too to celebrate. I would love the Pillow Pop book, any of the green or orange Meadow Prints from Sunday stash #8, and a 3 zip purse please. Thank you so much for an amazing giveaway. xx
67. Such a generous giveaway! Thank you so much! I think I would choose Modern Bee, a triple-zip pouch and Meadow fabric by Leah Duncan.
68. I would love the Zakka Style book, the Studio E Peppered Shot Cottons (any color!) and the zipper pouch.
Oops, if that is just prints – I would take any of the dot or circle fabrics quite happily.
69. Thanks for the giveaway! I’d love Zakka Style book, The meadow fabrics and the zipper pouch.
70. I would love: quilting line & color, meadow-savannah glow, and the zippy pouch. Thanks!
71. What a nice giveaway! I’m not really a “newbie” anymore, but I would still LOVE to get my hands on “The Practical Guide to Patchwork” if not just for the great patterns. I love pretty much everything you shared in Sunday Stash #7, and I think I might like the zipper pouch just a teensy bit more. Thanks for sharing!
72. firstly, I think you have more followers than that, I follow on Feedly so wouldn’t have shown up in your stats! What an amazing giveaway, it feels a bit rude to say “I want” but here we go!
I’d love to win Pillow Pop, for the fabric Norwegian Woods Too, Foxtrot in Purple (if it does have bunnies on it as I suspect!) and Text in Charcoal, Sunrise Print Text – Alison Glass, and the triple zip pouch. Phew! Thanks for the chance santa
73. Should I be lucky enough to win, I would choose:
Quilting Line & Color
Scenic Route, Trees in Blue
NEW Waves in Green Tea Icecream cotton organic
74. 500 followers is awesome! Congrats!
If I win, I’d choose the following:
Book = “Quilt Lab – The Creative Side of Science” by Alexandra Winston
Fabrics = River Shadows in Midnight (from Safari Moon) and Triangularity in Moon (from Chromatics)
Handmade Gift = Zippered pouch
75. Congratulations! I would love a copy of Quilt Lab, and I don’t know what the fabric is called, but anything in that second row/second column photo. And I love triple zip pouches!
76. I’d love to win. My choices would be Zakka Style and a zipper pouch. Fabric is harder, much… Herringbone in Yellow and Freshly Cut in Hyacinths. Congratulations.
77. I just found your blog and will definitely be following along! Thank you for the chance to win such lovely items! I would pick the Zakka Style, the gray fabric and the Triple Zip Pouch!
78. I just found your blog and am following on bloglovin! I love The Practical Guide to Patchwork, any fabric from the Safari Moon collection, and the zipper pouches.
79. I’ve been looking at quilt lab, love the lower left fabric bundle (AMH) and a girl can’t go wrong with a zippy pouch — congrats on 500 followers
80. I would pick quilt lab, Meadow by Leah Duncan and the zipper pouch! Thank you so much for this generous giveaway and congrats on 500 followers!
81. Congratulations!! I love to see quilters succeeding! My choices would be Brave New Quilts/Meadow/Zipper pouch, but would be grateful for anything I win. Thank you for the chance!
82. Congratulations on all your successes and Happy Blogaversary~! Are you floating on a cloud about now? I would be. My choices would be:
1. Quilt Bee
2. Up Up and Away (but I will take whatever you have)
3. Zipper Pouch please.
83. Congrats! I really like the quilting line and color, the Japanese spring prints or umbrella prints (or meadow), and I love zipper pouches. Thanks for the chance and the great reading material!
84. Congratulations! That’s an awesome milestone!:)) i’d choose quilting line n color book, some heart fabric from umbrella prints and your coffee mug sleeve for extra cuteness in the day!:D
85. Congratulations! If I won I would choose Quilt Lab, I like any of the Pointelle fabrics (all 4 of the colors look delicious!) and the triple zip pouch. Thanks for the chance to win! I really like your push me, pull me pattern. Very nice!
86. Gratz on having 500 followers! And thanks for the generous giveaway! I would choose Quilt Lab, Wood Grain in Teal and the yellow Meadow print, and your mug sleeve. 🙂
87. CONGRATULATIONS!! 500 followers is awesome – and I’m now following, too. Your blog is gorgeous.
To answer your questions: Practical Guide to Patchwork, any fabric from the top left or right (beautiful!) and the cup cozy 🙂
Thanks for the chance to win!! xox
88. The Practical Guide To Patchwork., Colorful fabric and zippered pouch.
89. Congratulations on so many followers! Your blog is so fun to read. Thanks for such a generous giveaway – I would choose Quilt Lab, some Alison Glass Clover Sunshine and a zippered pouch.
90. Congrats!!! I found you some time ago and look forward to your next posts! Wow- fantastic giveaway! I would pick the stash in picture 2 or 7 (Alison Glass ), Modern Bee and the zippered pouch.
Pingback: Sunday Stash #10 – 2014: Activities & Winner | Factotum of Arts
congrats and any thing is fine with me