I can definitely blog about my new additions to my stash today but alas, my 30/30 Sewing Challenge was a bust this week. That was mostly due to the hubby’s arm:
- Wednesday – having to get up at 4am to the hospital, kind of limited extra curricular activity
- Thursday – 7 hours at the hospital for the surgery, I did however get some hand sewing done on my Hexagon quilt for a couple of hours.
- Friday / Saturday – the care giver of two, took over 🙂
Good news though, the hubby’s collarbone is all fixed now and he is moving about. He landed up with a plate holding his collarbone together.
So onto the fabric additions, which is far more interesting ;-)..First up, is a selection of the Rocket Age line….perfect for Chair bags/Chair pockets and pillow cases, I am thinking.
- Crosshatch Sketch in Grey
- Diamond in the Sand, True Colors, Jenean Morrison
- Maison in Navy, Mod Prints
- Scenic in Ice, Eskimo Kiss (will use for teacher’s gifts for year-end – penguins is my son’s schools mascot)