With the crazy week last week, I totally missed the end of month goal checkin at the “A lovely year of finishes”. I did get 3 projects finished; a coin purse, a pillow for a swap and the hexagon trivet.
I did not get the time to finish my two big projects. The two baby quilts. These will be my goals for July. I think both of these are doable (at least at a minimum the tops) since I am having 1.5 weeks vacation.
- Wonky Star Quilt
- Hexagon Quilt
I have a whole slew of other projects, I want to do over the next few months. This is more for my own records (I am still getting the chalk board into my sewing room), just so I don’t forget…
- Finish Quilting 4 Season in One Day Quilt
- Kiwi Cushion in red (x 1)
- Chair Bags (x 6 sets)
- Triple Zipper pouches (x 2-3)
- Hexagon trivet (x 1)
- Start a Sampler quilt (maybe of my own designs)
- Start a Medallion quilt
- Start City Sampler Tula Pink quilt along
- Try a couple of the mini quilts from the Fresh Mini Quilt Club
- Start the Lucky Stars Quilt along
- Pillow Pop Pillow (x 1, but another design)
- Coffee Cup sleeve + Mug Rug (x 1)
- Pot holders (x 2)
- Market Tote in yellow, navy and black (x 1)
- Lap quilt (x 1)
Linking up with Fiber of All Sorts and Sew Bittersweet Designs for A Lovely year of finishes.
Also linking up with Lee @ Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday.