1. Hexagon Coffee cup sleeve made from left over mini charms
2. Hexagon Coffee cup sleeve made from left over Sew Stitchy by Aneela Hoey for Moda
3. Chair Bag for my Etsy store
4. Pencil-case project made by me from Patchwork, please book
5. Pin Cushion project made by me from Patchwork, please book
6. Market Tote project made by me from Patchwork, please book and used in our tote swap
7. Madrona Road Challenge blocks for a mini quilt
8. Wonky Universe Pillow for my son
9. First postage stamp Pillow and first FMQ project.
Above is my collage of my finished works for April. I am pretty pleased with what was accomplished. I got a little distracted with Pillows and projects from Patchwork Please but I had had so much fun which is what it is all about. Great news this week, I also got an order for 5 chair bags….so I am off to work on those 🙂
Here were my goals and where they landed up. My extra projects pictured above were the bag (used for a guild swap), pencil-case and the two cushions that have been my focus this week.
- Focus on stock for my Etsy Store.
- Chair Bags (x2 sets)
1 set is completed – posted on Etsy and blogged here
- Oven Mitts (x1 set)
I finished one for a friend posted here
- Coffee Cup Sleeves (x2)
Completed 3!! and posted in my store….A few kind folks also posted them on pinterest. Blogged here and here
- Pouches/ Cases (x2)
I did complete two pouches, just not the two I had planned. Both landed up being gifts. The pencil-case one from Patchwork Please was a lot of fun to make and featured above.
- Set of place mats (x1 Stretch goal)
Not surprisingly did not start
- Chair Bags (x2 sets)
- Make a Pin cushion (from Patchwork Please) and a travel sewing pouch
Pin cushion complete and blogged here, also posted on the Zakka Along 2.0 Flickr site
- Make a travel baby quilt for charity (~30x20in.)
- Madrona Road Challenge – Mini Quilt
I have managed to get 2 1/2 blocks done. I will have to get a move on or rethink my approach since this Challenge ends May 12th.
My General goals continue:
- Try to eat and exercise to plan
I think as far as food goes – this month was much more on plan
- Blog regularly using my new schedule
Linking up for April Goals with “A Lovely Year of finishes”.
Also linking up with Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts