It has been pretty busy at work, while I prepare for my vacation next week, so I did not get much sewing in. I did manage to finish these extra large chair bags. It is an order for a couple of older boys for organizing their home school equipment. These chair bags can fit dining room chairs and great fro extra storage
My favorite part of the chairs bags is the cool bug experiment fabric. It is designed by Tamara Serrao and available at spoonflower.com. What great halloween fabric too!!
It just seemed like yesterday I was doing the mid-month progress. This month was a little slower on my sewing/quilt projects than usual, however by no means was it slow in other aspects of my life :-).
I am linking up with “A lovely year of finishes” to share my end of May goals and successes.
1. Hexagon Coffee cup sleeve made from left over mini charms
2. Hexagon Coffee cup sleeve made from left over Sew Stitchy by Aneela Hoey for Moda
3. Chair Bag for my Etsy store
4. Pencil-case project made by me from Patchwork, please book
5. Pin Cushion project made by me from Patchwork, please book
6. Market Tote project made by me from Patchwork, please book and used in our tote swap
7. Madrona Road Challenge blocks for a mini quilt
8. Wonky Universe Pillow for my son
9. First postage stamp Pillow and first FMQ project.
Above is my collage of my finished works for April. I am pretty pleased with what was accomplished. I got a little distracted with Pillows and projects from Patchwork Please but I had had so much fun which is what it is all about. Great news this week, I also got an order for 5 chair bags….so I am off to work on those 🙂
Here were my goals and where they landed up. My extra projects pictured above were the bag (used for a guild swap), pencil-case and the two cushions that have been my focus this week.